Closed Loop begins too early

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Gaskleppie »

Is this with narrow of wide band closed loop?

Synoptic
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Synoptic »

Gaskleppie wrote:Is this with narrow of wide band closed loop?
narrow, closed loop. Stock O2, etc.. I never used Wideband Closed loop except for my own car.
Synoptic Tuning Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Nick please test...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Ok. Last cars that came in had bad O2 sensor or simply no O2 sensor at all :( But, I was told by a customer that it was not bad as before, but it still did the thing. My car is still broken. I have a car to tune today. Will see how it goes today.
Synoptic Tuning Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

I tested 0.0.41 Closed loop with narrowband is like stock on my own car. I tested several times warm start but the closed loop always started late. When the car starts cold, it stays open loop till you start driving or when you press the pedal a few times. Looks stock to me.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

0.40 seems to never start at all. When could we try 0.41 ?
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Gaskleppie wrote:I tested 0.0.41 Closed loop with narrowband is like stock on my own car. I tested several times warm start but the closed loop always started late. When the car starts cold, it stays open loop till you start driving or when you press the pedal a few times. Looks stock to me.
FYI, I never saw a problem with cold start, ebcause of the minimum ECT for closed loop that is at 81Celcius. I tested today, didint have a problem. Brand New NTK o2 sensor, but the sensor never gave the 3.88 volt. is it because of the patch for wideband that has been removed ? It seemed to work perfectly though.

calvin

Post by calvin »

pathc is still there but not the patch that turn the closeloop on full time:)... So wideband doesn't work yet but all the 1.5v checks(removed when wideband) are still there
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.