update problem

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Maddog20
http://phpbb3styles.net

update problem

Post by Maddog20 »

after doing a force date my version still says R14? (I tested this version prior to today) Also when I select a Calibration from the Tuned Maps it will ask if I want to update the ROM version to .60. If you click yes it changes the whole calibration. It will also renames the Cal to XXXXXUpgrade.060. I never had this problem before.

james25

Post by james25 »

I'm having the same issues too. Upgraded to r14, opened my cal file, message pops up saying \"rom version v0.0.59 which is older than the current ectune romversion 0.0.60. Do you want to upgrade?\" I select yes and save it. Re-open the same file and it asks the same question. Same cal file which is upgraded to version 60 shows version 59.

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

same issue here
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I'm trying to upgrade to r14 now, I'll try to help test this
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

should be r15...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

now it's in continous loop of trying to update. It will say updated to R15..then when you open it will keep asking if you want to update again and again. i tried to force update same thing.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

fixing
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Same issue here, if you update the first time, save and then click no to update next time you open it will still work fine until Calvin gets it all straightened out.

calvin

Post by calvin »

please check r15 it should be now

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I tried to update and no update was found.. I tried to force update it and r13 is all I got.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin

Post by calvin »

just did it on my own 2 pc's went to r15 rom 59

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

TopMountGSR wrote:I tried to update and no update was found.. I tried to force update it and r13 is all I got.
Same heppend to me yesterday. Opened the software and there was no update and when I force updated it said I updated to r13 but when I opened the software again it said r14. I will try this update when I get home.

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

update is all good now. Now, i just need to ostrich license to fix itself :p
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Yup all good for me as well.

ef92b

Post by ef92b »

same things happened to me as of yesterday. i simply ignored it. i didn't want to mess what i was tuning since i was at the mid of doing things and so i choose No. lol now with r15, all good! :)
newb a.k.a clyde(pgmfi.org)