B18C6 basemap

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

shogun
http://phpbb3styles.net

B18C6 basemap

Post by shogun »

I checked for b18c6 basemap in ectune today. I just want to have informations about it: it was originally created on a 100% stock engine? created on dyno? vtec is 4875 rpm instead of 5700 in p73 stock ecu. Goog value which lets me think this basemap is a dyno tuned one. Right? (basemap in ectune seems not being related to stock one but very specifics to ectune). why rev limiter is 8116 rpm instead of 8600 rpm in stock ecu?
Last edited by shogun on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

You say you created your basemap, but your asking questions about it? I am sort of lost on the details of your question =) They counter-act each other.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

i think he made his basemap and is asking why the default values in ectune is different from the type r ecu....
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

shogun

Post by shogun »

butch11a wrote:i think he made his basemap and is asking why the default values in ectune is different from the type r ecu....
that's it :wink: butch11a, when I say I created my base map, I just choose the basemap for b18c6 pre-installed in ectune, like it's necessary as a normal step when you start ectune and create a new file. I want to know how calvin created this "pre-installed calibration" and how values were decided compared to stock values (if the ITR used was 100% stock or slighlty modified). Sorry if you misundertanding me, my english is so bad (I'am french). I'have edited my original post which was not very clear.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i have to check how rev limit and vtec is stored. it's not a cal it's just the ign/fuel tables to my believe i'll have a look again
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Garrett »

I don't know how the base map are done but I compared a Stock P75 ECU saturday to the eCtune P75 cal alot different in AFR
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

stock injectors? the FV are just copied from P75 and the code is the same as P72... should be close....
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Garrett »

calvin wrote:stock injectors? the FV are just copied from P75 and the code is the same as P72... should be close....
Yes stock injectors
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

shogun

Re: B18C6 basemap

Post by shogun »

shogun wrote:I checked for b18c6 basemap in ectune today. I just want to have informations about it: it was originally created on a 100% stock engine? created on dyno? vtec is 4875 rpm instead of 5700 in p73 stock ecu. Goog value which lets me think this basemap is a dyno tuned one. Right? (basemap in ectune seems not being related to stock one but very specifics to ectune). why rev limiter is 8116 rpm instead of 8600 rpm in stock ecu?
Some news?