chip burning

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

mrrs76
http://phpbb3styles.net

chip burning

Post by mrrs76 »

r u or r u not able to burn chips so u dont have to run with a laptop all the time or run off the emulator.to be able to burn a chip or chips is important and a necessity.What if laptop fails or batteries in emulator die.what if?My laptop has a mind of its own at times and my battery holds no charge so when my power converter starts wiggin my laptop dies and so doesnt my car until i can get my laptop up and running.People need to burn chips to put in their ecu.If this is something being paid for then boundries should be almost limitless minus some frailities. Kuriosity cilled the kat

hackish
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by hackish »

The laptop does not need to be plugged in once you've tuned it. Just the emulator with the ECU. I suspect at a point the EMU may be available in a board that can be installed inside but I'm not sure and I don't speak for moates. Maybe he can comment on that. The emulator batteries are good for about 10 years. -Michael

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

you'll be running on an emulator ( same as hondata S300 and Neptune ) they all run on emulators that are mounted inside the ecu..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

Larry T

Post by Larry T »

back from the dead.......my question is how can i burn a chip so that i can take the emulator out?i have a good base tune for my car thanks to Jd.can the dataloging program be up dated to were i can burn the chip for my self?i am willing to pay for it if i have to.shurelly you could send or make a up date to were we could do this.i would like to do this so that i DONT loose the tune i have now.i want to move back to the ecu program that i had,at least until you get all of the bugs worked out PLEASE.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Larry T wrote:back from the dead.......my question is how can i burn a chip so that i can take the emulator out?i have a good base tune for my car thanks to Jd.can the dataloging program be up dated to were i can burn the chip for my self?i am willing to pay for it if i have to.shurelly you could send or make a up date to were we could do this.i would like to do this so that i DONT loose the tune i have now.i want to move back to the ecu program that i had,at least until you get all of the bugs worked out PLEASE.
Burning a chip wont be possible unless you a licensed tuner. As a DIY user, the emulator will have to be perma installed.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

thank you
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Larry T

Post by Larry T »

xenocron wrote:
Larry T wrote:back from the dead.......my question is how can i burn a chip so that i can take the emulator out?i have a good base tune for my car thanks to Jd.can the dataloging program be up dated to were i can burn the chip for my self?i am willing to pay for it if i have to.shurelly you could send or make a up date to were we could do this.i would like to do this so that i DONT loose the tune i have now.i want to move back to the ecu program that i had,at least until you get all of the bugs worked out PLEASE.
Burning a chip wont be possible unless you a licensed tuner. As a DIY user, the emulator will have to be perma installed.
ok if i have to do that then do you have an emulator that has been returned or repaired that i can buy for a cheep price?i purchased the emulator that i have now from you.good buesness is return buesness........

calvin

Post by calvin »

from me?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

calvin wrote:from me?
No...he was talking to me :)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...