eCtune in French ? I will help you !

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

1337EJ1
http://phpbb3styles.net

eCtune in French ? I will help you !

Post by 1337EJ1 »

Hello ! I'm french and i propose my help to traduce eCtune in french. Are you interested ? Is there an file who contain the text ? Thanks !

Piv
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Piv »

Thats so kind :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Translating software is not that easy. It has to be kept in mind from the start otherwise text as to fit in the same space, ie textbox, buttons, etc.... And no the text isn't contain in a single file alors apprend l'anglais ;)
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

eCtune is an international product. English is a widely accepted 2nd language. The majority of the people all around the world are able to at least read English. That's why a lot of international oriënted programs and documents are in English. And this is not limited to automotive programs and documents. Guess why 99% of all the books used at universities are written in English? What is it with people from France not able/willing to read/write/talk/learn English? I'm from The Netherlands (Les Pays Bas ;) ) and here you get English lessons at school when you reach the age of about 10 years, and you have to do the lessons for at least 4 years. When you reach the age of 14 you can chose predefined packages of lessons, which mostly, but not always, contain English lessons. Most Dutch students (from 12 to 14 years old) also have done at least 2 years with Frensh and German lessons. The foreign language lessons are 2 to 3 hours per week, per language. So... for the Dutch guys around here... no dutch translation is needed. Apart from that..... translating software is not as easy as it looks. As already stated. Especially when it is done afterwards.

Piv

Post by Piv »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're damn right ! The problem is coming from the french education system The politics dont want to hear from the feedback and we still got 2hours a week of english lessons from 12 or 14 till 18years old :roll:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: United Kingdom www.artech-tuning.co.uk