NOS system tuning?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

808cuban
http://phpbb3styles.net

NOS system tuning?

Post by 808cuban »

sorry for my noobness but im trying to figure out how to run my dry nos kit through ectune. GPO (general purpose output?) is that what i can use as the rpm and wot switch? also i can enable the secondary NOS map with that one i guess. if i can use that input/output control, do i have to tap the trigger switch to one of the switches given? (ex. vtec pressure switch, nuetral switch etc...?) and can someone tell me how the 3 step program functions?

elevation

Post by elevation »

engage the second map with the general output (theres an option for that) and the output should turn on your solenoid. theres lots of info on launch control and three step just search.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

or use the timing fuel adjustment for each GPO
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

elevation

Post by elevation »

Will the GOP fuel and ignition trims stack. Say you turn GOP2 on with GOP1 already on and GOP1 has 10% extra fuel ; GOP2 has 10% extra fuel. Will you end up 20% extra fuel? I might try it with my duel nozzle h2o injection.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

yes correct they are sep correction all applied
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.