HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

DMTune
http://phpbb3styles.net

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DMTune »

k im trying to buy this today but cant get it to work ok so i hit the download button on the ectune web page and it comes up you want to save or open click save or open does the same thing it will open a blank internet explorer page and thats all wtf??? help

elevation

Post by elevation »

Ijust downloaded the datalog version , it with you web connection.firewall or something

DMTune

Post by DMTune »

tryed that too

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

do you have winrar installed? this is totally sounding like user error... lol right click the link, \"Save As\" instead of just clicking it... then work with the file =)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

DMTune

Post by DMTune »

sorry about the 2 post im just having a hard time with getting it to download and where do i get winar???

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Did you searched for WINRAR???? If you cant install eCtune, please dont try to use it!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin

Post by calvin »

Gaskleppie wrote:Did you searched for WINRAR???? If you cant install eCtune, please dont try to use it!
x2 and after all the mails i send to him maybe a tonne
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

DMTune

Post by DMTune »

ive never had to have winar for my crome shit and i post and email people and they dont email back for 6 hours and i have now bought it and waiting for you guys to send me whatever it is i need to tune my car and i dont think its cool that you smarter people (that have wrote ectune) make fun of and give shit to people that have no info on ectune why isnt there a walk though for people like me so this doesnt happen.

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

No, might not had to use WINRAR but you had to un-WINZIP crome to unpack the software. Remember the password? That was WINZIP. Calvin uses a similar program to pack the software wich is called WINRAR. Its very easy to put the word WINRAR in google and search for your self without help from others. You come over to me like someone who first ask before searching for himself. Thats what people annoy...... There is a very big difference in your approach to do something. You want it the easy way, we dont like that..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin

Post by calvin »

i send all the links for mate.. 6 hrs is long for an email response... try shinny.. 6 months is not long then This in the rar setup file http://websrv.ectune.com/ectune.setup.current.rar Download and install winrar before .. http://www.rarlabs.com/rar/wrar380.exe goto control panel -> user account -> disable UAC(user account control) Right click the ectune.setup.current.rar, extra to folder Run the setup file
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

DMTune

Post by DMTune »

ok guys i understand ectune installing better now that i got it to download and work lol and im sorry about all the ??? and i dont like to take the easy way out its just that crome has alot of write ups and post about everything and plus im still new to vista. now all im waiting on is calvin to send me the reg string so i can use it cant wait.