Injector duty %

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

boostedeh2
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by boostedeh2 »

Bugermass wrote:Its not the duty cycle then, it has to be something with the way injector pulse width is calculated. OR mabey because o differences in impeadances with resistor boxes and what not the injectors arn't really active for the INJ PW that the ecu is commanding.. I don't know, but somthing is not correct..
I'm running 10ohm 10 watts inline resistors right now...maybe I'll take those out and wire up the honda resistor box to see if it'd make a difference.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Post your calibration...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

xenocron wrote:Post your calibration...
Attachments
gsr880b&mfpr.cal
(8.18 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

well just tune.. you will feel when u run out of injectors... I can't explain why the duty sometimes show wrong(like this case)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

that what I do.. ;)
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

calvin wrote:well just tune.. you will feel when u run out of injectors... I can't explain why the duty sometimes show wrong(like this case)
sounds good :D

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Has anyone ever used a scope to measure the injector time and compared it with what eCtune says? Would be interesting!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin

Post by calvin »

nope.. but i should be able too
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

it really doesn't bother me, but for someone who gets single user version and doesn't know alot about tuning it may cause a problem..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

I had the car on the dyno today and was having problems with fuel pressure drop. We adjusted to 45psi at idle and would rise to about 55psi but would started dropping fast in boost...the lowest we saw was 30psi so we let off. Thinking its the crappy b&m fpr or the walbro 255 went bad..I just put back the stock fpr but it doesn't run as smooth as the b&m.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

calvin wrote:nope.. but i should be able too
could this difference be the difference between an empty injector and one with X amount of fuel pressure going into it? This could definitely be the whole gremlin....
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock