More advanced features of tuning

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by nate »

Yes likely so, I just need some free time to get it setup...
eCtune Team

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Im in to help any way I can.
Jeff Augusta GA 88 CRX JRSC B16

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

i'll throw in some stuff. I've been through a lot of trouble shooting with miscellaneous problems (mostly of my own) so a trouble shooting chart would be a nice thing to add...just like the honda manuals so a lot of people could really fix things on their own. ie: setting up eCtune and the Pro/Tuner/Dealer versions errors and associated fixes etc
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

Any progress?

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I'll help, I've toyed with ectune a whole lot and have learned a great deal about it.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

something about values in the ignition table? The higher the value the earlier the ignition? So is it X degrees advance?!?

combz

Post by combz »

i tried to contribute to the wiki, but it said i needed to be authorized by calvin..so i submitted an auth request.. pm'd you too calvin about it.i'd like to help since this has been my only complaint about ectune from the beginning. Its easy to complain ..its much harder and more effective to do something about it.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

combz wrote:i tried to contribute to the wiki, but it said i needed to be authorized by calvin..so i submitted an auth request.. pm'd you too calvin about it.i'd like to help since this has been my only complaint about ectune from the beginning. Its easy to complain ..its much harder and more effective to do something about it.
i never received it. I'll check with nate he set up wiki
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.