Wideband Direct serial tester wanted(ZE, TE, Aem, FJO, PLX)

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Orthello
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Orthello »

Not yet. I planned to do that today, but my girl got sick and needs the laptop to enjoy her during her day home. Girls and Hyves...... you know what I mean? ;) Anyway... if she's back to her work tomorrow, I'll give serial TE a try. BTW... changed an earlier post in this topic... it has a link to C# source (VS2005) of the JAW configuration and logging program ;)
Last edited by Orthello on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

looks easy enough to code
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

calvin wrote:looks easy enough to code
It is! Check source from 14point7.com Find timer1_Tick() in Form1.cs to see the reading af a JAW serial dataframe. @line 23 and 26 you'll find the AFR and LAMBDA tables. The table is NOT lineair and it looks like it is extended to 85 values.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

yup
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

JAW Added care to test?

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

WOW that's fast!! I don't have JAW ;) Maybe JaredKaragen is interested :D

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

I have an Zeitronix but the car is at the repair shop with the engine being semi-build. Could test in a week or 2...

CRX2

Post by CRX2 »

Zeitronix ZT-2 installed in car. I can test it this week.

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

I can report success with my Tech Edge 3E2 wideband controller :) Also testing 2A0, 3B1 and 2D0 later. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

calvin

Post by calvin »

everybody that wants to test mail me pls

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

fck fck F#CK!!!!! Laptop HDD crashed tonight. hardware failure. disc doen`t rotate anymore. Will buy a new disc tommorow. hopefully my license.xml is somewhere in my mail, and will remain the same.....

calvin

Post by calvin »

won't

David974

Post by David974 »

T E 3A2 don't work for me i got \"can't acess to com 9\" and datalogging dont work anymore says connected but no display Calvin i think i did some thing wrong when i install the version test so could you give me step by step i unzip it and paste file in ectune directory is it good? also remove the old ones

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

David: Try verifying serial connection to the Tech Edge using TEWBlog first. If the COM port is somehow not working, eCtune will have problems as well. Another thing... I notice that sometimes Windows can mistake a wideband controller for a mouse. Thus Windows will block/use the port connected to the wideband, and eCtune/TEWBlog can´t connect. Take a look in hardware manager, and if a serial mouse somehow magically appears when the wideband is connected - disable it. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

calvin

Post by calvin »

PLX working confirmed R500 but r300 should too