Info Post-Fuel Table/trim explanation.

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Info Post-Fuel Table/trim explanation.

Post by calvin »

Users: post fuel value is read out based on ECT temp. It is only read at Key On. Post fuel trim multiplies this value that is read out. Changing the post fuel trim after start up wont have effect, you will have to restart the ecu/car to have effect. Post fuel value @ ect * multiplier = stored. This value is used as enrichment and then brought to 0 after x amount of time. The duration of post fuel is based on the value of post fuel on Key on. Every etc has a different post fuel value and also a different duration. Feel free to ask more questions
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

crx303

Post by crx303 »

Hmm I have to play more with these options. My first attempt was not succesful as increasing the post start values @ ECT made it extremely lean, even the engine stopped..

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

so you added fuel and you went leaner? Just recently maybe a few ROM versions back after turning my car off and restarting after a few minutes with the ECT temps still close to normal operating temp My A/F at Idle will climb to the high 15's. Never happened before but its pretty consistent now. But if I start my car cold and drive stop and go a one-way drip I have no issues. Only after I restart my car with ECT's still warm.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

in crease the post fuel value at higher ect i had the same on my car too.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

crx303

Post by crx303 »

Maddog20 wrote:so you added fuel and you went leaner?
Yes. Calvin, what do you mean with "the same"? Increasing value with lean result?

calvin

Post by calvin »

crx303 wrote:
Maddog20 wrote:so you added fuel and you went leaner?
Yes. Calvin, what do you mean with "the same"? Increasing value with lean result?
no cold start good warm start to lean