fts-antilag bug

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

boostedeh2
http://phpbb3styles.net

fts-antilag bug

Post by boostedeh2 »

I had a chance to messed around with the FTS tonight and ran into a lil bug. When I choose a clutch input, the antilag will un-grey...But when I exit parameters and go back in anti-lag is greyed out until I choose a different input then it will un-grey again. Also: Since I'm using the cruise control switch as the input, I would need to check invert input correct? because switch is pressed in when I'm off the clutch and would depress when I press the clutch.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll look at it
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

on the bug fix list
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

thanks

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed

boostedeh2

Post by boostedeh2 »

bug is still there, I forced update and it says updated to version r7, but when I open ectune it says r8.
Attachments
fts.JPG
fts.JPG (42.04 KiB) Viewed 3091 times

calvin

Post by calvin »

i see fts anti-lag bug fixing and uploading