how to set decel fuel cut?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

civic4g
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by civic4g »

civic 4g Please test fcut with latest force update release.
Test done, it's not working on this last release. In 0.0.2.3.r0 fuelcut was working flawless (in my case)

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

a bug slip in. And is fixed now.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

So to get the working version we should force update right? My fuel cut doesn't work either by the way.

dbsharp

Post by dbsharp »

fuel cut isn't working for me either. On crome, fuel cut worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't. So i don't know what the deal is.
Attachments
no fc again_26052009_1229.elf
log file.
(799.96 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
F22b delta 272.cal
cal log is from.
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
F22b delta 272 fuel cut test.cal
My temporary solution to the problem.
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

glove

Post by glove »

my fuel cut stopped working after the last patch, i must say its pretty frustrating, not even any of my old tunes work with fuel cut now. is there anyway to revert back to the previous version?

glove

Post by glove »

how do i get my fuel cut back?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

force update fixed was released on 5/31/2009
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

fuel cut still dosent work for me. force updated yesterday 6/2 didnt make any changes to my .cal put base rom and calibration went for a test drive and the car backfires and pops when I let off the throttle and decelerate. fuel cut was working before the update.

dbsharp

Post by dbsharp »

I just put a fuel cut into the fuel map. you can look at my post above for an example. I will take it out of my fuel map when I get fuel cut to work good for me through the software. It works fine for now though.

glove

Post by glove »

i got mine to work again. Force update, \"get\" from ostrich save as file close ectune open ectune open file \"put\" in ostrich verify voila.

calvin

Post by calvin »

you have to do a full update(baserom+cal). Fuelcut is working.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

Mine is working now. Force update and put (base rom+calibration)

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

glove wrote:i got mine to work again. Force update, "get" from ostrich save as file close ectune open ectune open file "put" in ostrich verify voila.
Thanks I did it this way and now it works. :D

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

Is the routine the same in the version available through force update and the 6.2.2009 update (demon+ostrich update). I ask these because in 6.2.2009 you ask me to test, fuel cut is working but not so good has it was in later versions (0.0.2.3.r0). I'm getitng hiccups when cruising with light throttle.

calvin

Post by calvin »

civic4g wrote:Is the routine the same in the version available through force update and the 6.2.2009 update (demon+ostrich update). I ask these because in 6.2.2009 you ask me to test, fuel cut is working but not so good has it was in later versions (0.0.2.3.r0). I'm getitng hiccups when cruising with light throttle.
r0 and r1/r2 are different. Just adjust it properly. All the values are being used correctly now.. Check the mbar and tps%. Check mbar on decel in the log file. set mbar a little higher then that... also be carefull with tps setting!