Not able to update eCtune

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

J. Mills
http://phpbb3styles.net

Not able to update eCtune

Post by J. Mills »

Im wanting to go at it again on my car and i can't open eCtune. I keep getting this screen when running the force update. Image Image Ive also tried uninstalling and then reinstalling eCtune. I get the same results no matter what i do.

cquence

Post by cquence »

Im getting the same message.. My software is like 2 updates behind and it wont let me force update. I wonder if my license is up for renewal?

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

my friend just got his ectune and same prob . i havent checked with mine cause im tuining my car.

dr_drache

Post by dr_drache »

I also am having the same issue, had to format computer, and now i can't use eCtune. kinda crappy. had things to tune this last weekend.

IntegraVTEC

Post by IntegraVTEC »

Same here. I've not messed in ectune in a while since I no longer even have a Honda but I was going to mess around with it the other day to look at some of my old maps and it said to run force update and when I do I get the same error message as shown above. I got an email from calvin earlier this month (3-4-09) stating that I had my license for a year and I should be recieving a new license for this next year shortly, well I haven't really been waiting on it for anything but I've still not recieved it. So maybe that is the reason for me getting this error??
James Short '00 Camaro Z28 10.37@132 NA 9.64@143 150 shot www.ShorTuning.com

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

guys we are having technical problems. Stay put thank you. I'm working on it today
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

J. Mills

Post by J. Mills »

calvin wrote:guys we are having technical problems. Stay put thank you. I'm working on it today
Please keep me updated. I'm hoping to make a few changes before this weekends track event.

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

still broke. calvin you have any idea when it will be back up

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

working now

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Check

J. Mills

Post by J. Mills »

Yes its working now, but i still keep getting the dreaded MSGID M002H Old Version problem. So still no tuning for me :( The post above makes me think im not the only one.

stenseltizm

Post by stenseltizm »

For the first time EVER, forced update worked on my pc. :lol: not sure if I changed something in my pc that was blocking it, or if it was something on ectune's end, but I will not miss the manual uninstall/reinstall one bit.

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

y did calvin lock the other post about getting ectune to open it still does not work its been a week this is bs hope no one has to drive there cars any way calvin it would be nice to know wtf is going on hope to get a response soon

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

upload complete. update PRO users
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

DSMR

Post by DSMR »

I was getting the same error message. I JUST forceupdated and it works now.