http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sj-performance »

Scratch that.. its still doing it just not eveytime now

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

yea its a random prob im going to help as much as i can to get this fixed

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

I'm having the same problem. Every other ectune start i get a force close.

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

reinstalled and updated to framework 3.5 sp1, finally it works now....maybe we can do this every 2 months instead, just a suggestion...
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

jest emaild calvin i think he's done for the night we hav been emailing and trying to fix seince 9:00 moutain time today hopefully if hes up for it it will be fixed tomarow

confUsed

Post by confUsed »

Ectune crashed after i updated too. I just installed sp3, and it works now...

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

This is weird. I had it working after a re-install of .NET 3.5, closed, restarted, opened eCtune on my computer atleast 50 times and it worked on the first shot everytime. I shut the computer down and goto bed. This morning I wake up start up the computer click to open eCtune and guess what? Not working again...LOL ! I mean I did nothing else to my computer after opening it the night before, just shut it down and went to bed, woke up and doesn't work.

b3st0fth3w0rst

Post by b3st0fth3w0rst »

yea pretty much samething here for me too. one day i was using it fine. turned of my computer, went to use it the next day and nothing. hasn't worked since for me, bout a week or so now.

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

got it working earlier today and it crashed again, just turned off my pc for a few hours, when i turned it back on, i got the same error, ectune can't start again.....
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

ameso

software support

Post by ameso »

i got the same problem yesterday and today also uninstal 3.5 and instal again dond fix the problem i tried too many time i get same problem

Racer2be

Post by Racer2be »

i have the same problem as everybody else but i wish that was my only problem he also lock me out of my ecutune license.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

and that happened for a reason.(lock out)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

everybody do a force update and see if you still have the problem with the closing of ectune. i did my best to debug it 2 days with the help of a pro user. Please test and let me know. THen we will look at ostrich 2 update thing.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

Well i just opened it and closed it 15 times and did not get 1 force close. So far so good. Now we just gotta get the emulator/live tuning/dataloging fixed.

calvin

Post by calvin »

pls force update and test datalogging, realtime update. I just got confirmation that the closing problem is solved now realtime and datalogging.