Force update to R9 now error

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

BlindFashion
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by BlindFashion »

calvin wrote:pls force update and test datalogging, realtime update. I just got confirmation that the closing problem is solved now realtime and datalogging.
Ok, I'll go test right now and let you know in a minute.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

BlindFashion wrote:
calvin wrote:pls force update and test datalogging, realtime update. I just got confirmation that the closing problem is solved now realtime and datalogging.
Ok, I'll go test right now and let you know in a minute.
The emulator seems to be working now. But the data logging is still going about 1/5th the speed it used to, I tried messing with the sample rate to no avail.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

why the hell is that happening what is your frame interval at the datagrid? what is the latency of the driver?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

force update and try again
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

calvin wrote:force update and try again
Looks good so far. I'll Datalog when I get some food here in a bit and let you know.

calvin

Post by calvin »

test emulator again pls too

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

just updated and it works again, will test on car in a few hours...
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Too late for me to go test, and I have a problem with my MAP sensor but I did notice yesterday when I got it to open using .NET 3.0 and .NET 3.5 that the com port settings changed. So everyone having the issue with datalogging and the emulator check all your settings in eCtune and your com ports.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

im still getting the MSGID 007H error on start up.

ameso

software support

Post by ameso »

i force update again and works perfect for me im working on my car for a few hours no problems so fard. thanks calvin :D

calvin

Post by calvin »

it still had a problem. I just fixed it and test in my car. I'm uploading now so force update in 10 min Zex_cool: delete license and request again

calvin

Post by calvin »

force update now

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

damn calvin that took forever i just looked at my e-mail's from today and yesterday holy shit. hope you had as much fun as i did . LOL

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

ok it works have fun im having no problems and the zeiltronix wideband serial input is also working . thanks calvin for the long hours . hope all the help helped lol

calvin

Post by calvin »

NO problem see if the rest of users are ok tmrw