Force update to R9 now error

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Almighty-Si
http://phpbb3styles.net

Force update to R9 now error

Post by Almighty-Si »

I just force updated to R9 and now eCtune won't start. It goes through the motions when I try to open and right after checking for update, it gives me this... Image It sucks cause I was just literally going to go use the software right now...oh well.

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

same problem here

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Guys on the forum there somewhere the files to delete in document and settings. Also try deleting the pref files in ectune/settings. Can somebody zip there ectune folder for me and send it? It's working on my machine. I wonder wtf this is. Calvin @ ectune com Send from blackberry
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

I'll look for the files you are talking about that need to be deleted. I will zip my folder and send it to you right now.

darkb16a1

Post by darkb16a1 »

Guys, you need to update your .NET Framework to the latest version available. That will solve the problem. I had the same issue on my laptop, the crash is caused by incompatibility of Ectune with older dll from .NET framework(mscorwks.dll)

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

My .NET frameworks is up to date...check for updates monthly.

darkb16a1

Post by darkb16a1 »

What version do you have ? My 3.0 was too old, after updating to 3.5 SP1 problem is solved.

2bfi

Post by 2bfi »

Immediately after updating, I got a screen like yours. After rebooting, I was getting this error: MSGID 001H Image I sent an email to [email protected] and they asked for the machine ID and order receipt from xenocron. The reply was it might have been disabled by xenocron.com. They are checking on it. Could our problems be related?

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

2bfi wrote:Immediately after updating, I got a screen like yours. After rebooting, I was getting this error: MSGID 001H I sent an email to [email protected] and they asked for the machine ID and order receipt from xenocron. The reply was it might have been disabled by xenocron.com. They are checking on it. Could our problems be related?
Possible they might be related. I sent Calvin my eCtune folder and he is going to have a look.
darkb16a1 wrote:What version do you have ? My 3.0 was too old, after updating to 3.5 SP1 problem is solved.
I have 3.5 SP1 installed for months.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

MSG001 is blocked machine ID. Block removed uploading now. I tested the version that one of the users send and it didn't have any problems. Just try the sp1 update again or delete. C:\\Documents and Settings\\<username>\\Application Data\\In4Tec Solutions
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

other then that i don't have a clue and i have to debug on a pc.

calvin

Post by calvin »

try force updating in 10 min

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Hold on Calvin don't go crazy. I just removed .NET 3.5 SP1 and before I tried to re-install it, I restarted my computer and opened eCtune with just .NET 3.0 installed and its open and loading my .cal now. I'm going into the garage right now to see if I can connect/log etc... I will get back to this thread when I test.

kyhatch01

Post by kyhatch01 »

i updated every thing now ectune wont even load not sure the prob now

calvin

Post by calvin »

i'll post when update is ready give it 15 min. uploading is slow