Help with ID1000's ....

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ls_dx
http://phpbb3styles.net

Help with ID1000's ....

Post by ls_dx »

OK so, I pulled up my last used cal on my b16t... from my old injectors. Adjusted the dead time per the sheet T1 sent with my injectors. car wont idle and is dumping a shit load of fuel. What pre set inj batt offset should I be in to begin with? No wideband hooked up yet because I dont want to foul it out. Plugs are black and fouled out. its probably running at 1:1Afr lol, there is atomized fuel white smoke puffing out. what should I try next?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

just try some 880cc injectors from the list is the deadtime unit T1 send the same as ectune?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

FACETUNED
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Re: Help with ID1000's ....

Post by FACETUNED »

ls_dx wrote:OK so, I pulled up my last used cal on my b16t... from my old injectors. Adjusted the dead time per the sheet T1 sent with my injectors. car wont idle and is dumping a shit load of fuel. What pre set inj batt offset should I be in to begin with? No wideband hooked up yet because I dont want to foul it out. Plugs are black and fouled out. its probably running at 1:1Afr lol, there is atomized fuel white smoke puffing out. what should I try next?
Wait until you get your wideband. Your making changes and not knowing the effect.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Tacoma, Wa - USA FaceTuned.com

ls_dx

Re: Help with ID1000's ....

Post by ls_dx »

FACETUNED wrote:
ls_dx wrote:OK so, I pulled up my last used cal on my b16t... from my old injectors. Adjusted the dead time per the sheet T1 sent with my injectors. car wont idle and is dumping a shit load of fuel. What pre set inj batt offset should I be in to begin with? No wideband hooked up yet because I dont want to foul it out. Plugs are black and fouled out. its probably running at 1:1Afr lol, there is atomized fuel white smoke puffing out. what should I try next?
Wait until you get your wideband. Your making changes and not knowing the effect.
I have the wideband, I just dont want to put it into the exhaust pipe until I can get this to Idle. My down pipe is soaked in gas, so are the plugs. It ran and Idled perfectly on the 660cc's that i had in there. Idles at like 16-17 afr. Now its ungodly rich. Its like a water hose of fuel spraying into my motor. Lul.

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

calvin wrote:just try some 880cc injectors from the list is the deadtime unit T1 send the same as ectune?
and t1 sent dead time from 8v 10v 12v 14v 16v at different base perssures.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

at what are the units? MS? FV? what?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

MS i believe. . . I dont have the sheet on me right now ...

calvin

Post by calvin »

well ectune uses msec.. maybe you have to use overall trim to bring the fuel down or bring the maps down. or multiplier?

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

the units that T1 sent are micro secs or USEC.....

calvin

Post by calvin »

ectune uses mSec... so do the conversation.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

dude, you need to enter the battery tables as they are on the card you got with the injectors, then you need to hookup your wideband, start the car up and adjust the fueltrims down until you get it back where it needs to be. If your worried about fouling out the wideband then remove a crap load of fuel trim THEN start your car and go from there.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

calvin wrote:ectune uses mSec... so do the conversation.
ok... so the tables T1 sent for example 2475usec. what does that equate to msec?

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

Seriously, Put the wideband and highlight the whole non vtec map and adjust fuel by -10% until it is close. If you fry your wideband with 10 days of 10:1 afrs I would be surprised. Your acting like you only have 5 minutes of wideband usage. HOOK IT UP.
Regards, Adam Hopkins eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Murfreesboro, Tn, USA

calvin

Post by calvin »

google usec to msec

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

1 millisecond (ms) = 1000 microseconds (µs)