still lean

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

FACETUNED
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by FACETUNED »

on your fuel rail were the feed line adapts through the banjo fitting check and see if theres a straight through hole in the fitting . i have this issue alot on AEM rails and what i do is drill a hole in the fitting. and it gets rid of it. i had a guys z6 on the dyno and no matter what i did it went lean, so i took off his fuel line took the fitting drilled a hole and fuel starvation went away. I know your rail is different but the male fitting may be the same. ill post up pics tomorrow i make things confusing when i explain them, pictures are worth a thousand words.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Tacoma, Wa - USA FaceTuned.com

vtecmangr

Post by vtecmangr »

FACETUNED wrote:on your fuel rail were the feed line adapts through the banjo fitting check and see if theres a straight through hole in the fitting . i have this issue alot on AEM rails and what i do is drill a hole in the fitting. and it gets rid of it. i had a guys z6 on the dyno and no matter what i did it went lean, so i took off his fuel line took the fitting drilled a hole and fuel starvation went away. I know your rail is different but the male fitting may be the same. ill post up pics tomorrow i make things confusing when i explain them, pictures are worth a thousand words.
it would be great if you post some pics friend this is maybe a good reason to strart with,and i didnt even think of that :D thank you so much