Add Support for NAW Wideband Controller!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

spraymysol
http://phpbb3styles.net

Add Support for NAW Wideband Controller!

Post by spraymysol »

Calvin, I know you have JAW support but I told -alan To- that he should talk to you about adding support for the NAW_OEM wideband controller he recently released. I plan on buying a NAW and hooking it up if you can support it in eCtune. I'm all about keeping cost down on the cars. Sorry its not in the feature request section, I didn't think it was really a feature. You can move this post if you want. Thank you.
It uses the Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor, same as JAW same as almost every wideband controller. The cost of the sensor is about $50 in the USA from amazon, outside of USA, I am not sure. The linear output is 9-19 AFR, 0-5v, 9 AFR @ 0 volts linear to 19 AFR @ 5 volts. That range may change in the future, I am trying to get it the same as the LC1. Regards, alan To
http://14point7.com ^ Link to his site ^

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

This is the same AFR vs voltage conversion as used by the Tech Edge widebands. /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

spraymysol

Post by spraymysol »

Cool, I'll order one soon and check out how it works...

ed7_vti

Post by ed7_vti »

and what about direct connection from NAW to eCtune on laptop ?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I tried in the past to see if toalan could get the serial protocols to Calvin for serial wideband data... But it hasn't happened yet... But the good news is the NAW is a very basic linear profile... Just choose a wideband that has a 0v and 5v range by default, then modify the upper and lower afr values to the NAW's scale and presto... Should work like a charm.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

get me the protocol
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.