ISR notification during high rpm

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

SOHCitTOem
http://phpbb3styles.net

ISR notification during high rpm

Post by SOHCitTOem »

I am using the latest version of eCtune on a HP laptop, Athlon XP 2800+ (which is approximately 1.25 Ghz), 448 MB ram on Windows XP. Lately, my datalogging would turn off and give me an ISR notification stating that there was a problem with the USB. This would usually occur during or immediately after high rpm operation and the datalogging would just freeze. In order to get the datalog working again, I would need to remove the usb plug for the ostrich and re-plug it in and close the ISR notification. Is this a glitch that other's are experiencing as well? If not, what might be the cause of this and how would I resolve this problem?

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Yes I seen it before. Mostly by electrical interference by plugs, ignitors etc etc. You must know that the touchpad from your laptop is a huge antenna which takes a lot of interference out of the air. Sometimes its too much and can cause these things.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

Go to your local electronics store and pick up a couple line filters. http://www.moates.net/product_info.php? ... cts_id=203 2 of those on each line and you will never have the problem again.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Good find!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin

Post by calvin »

thanks for the reply. It elec interference.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.