Injector Offset FV?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

b20beast
http://phpbb3styles.net

Injector Offset FV?

Post by b20beast »

What does injector offset FV modify/do? It seems if i change the value to 26, My car will idle my precision 880cc injectors. BUT it will NOT boost properly. The car will fall flat on its face.

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

i have no idea exactly what it means but ever since the last couple updates i had to modify that value to make my car run correctly. seems the higher you set it the richer it will run....

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

You need to let the car warm up to operating temp and set the offset while the car is idling. I dont wanna say you want it to be 14.7, but whatever gets your car to idle the smoothest. Then you turn on all your accesories and see how they effect the AFR and adjust from there. The offset is to compensate for different voltage drains from the car during operation. Its probably one of the more important things to get right first.

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

The issue i have is, i bought precision 880cc injectors used. and these injectors do not mark the size. The scalar i used when creating a new map, was for 680cc injectors. and Injector size 880cc. With a FV offset of 26. From your guys experience, do these sound like 880cc injectors? With a FV of 0, The car will not idle, it would cut off because it will idle very low.

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

Who care about FV? Are you using a WB ? Doesn't seem so...
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

David974

Post by David974 »

in another post he said he have an LC1 i think he need to tune his car B20beast which map sensor do you use? and what is your boost level? when the car fall on its face what are your AFR? send cal and ELf to see your problem regards

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

Wideband seems to give trouble i ordered a PLX sm5 dm afr Stock Map Sensor 6-7psi I think it was way too rich. I will try again and report back

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

measuring is knowing don't do things unless you measure. Feeling is the mother of all f*ckups. What do u mean fall flat? You have to adjust the FV at idle so with closeloop disabled. Then you go tune the whole map all portions.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.