PRO version multiple cars

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

lilpooh21186
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by lilpooh21186 »

you would have to sell your ostrich with your ecu so calvin would prolly hopefully issue you a new reg for the new ostrich you purchased

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Im sure if you have a legit reason to not want to pay alot for more then one license, Calvin would be willing to work with you.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

ckretvix wrote:Im sure if you have a legit reason to not want to pay alot for more then one license, Calvin would be willing to work with you.
Exactly

elevation

Post by elevation »

Maybe you could send the bin to ectune team or Calvin and he or they could burn a chip for the car if they had the OK from Calvin. It would have to work on a case by case basis. It would be nice to sell your car running.
regards eCtune authorized tuner eCtune team Colorado Springs, CO- USA elevationauto.com

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

ckretvix wrote:Im sure if you have a legit reason to not want to pay alot for more then one license, Calvin would be willing to work with you.
no doubt.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

lilpooh21186 wrote:^^^^???? what kind of problem im not using ectune on there cars.
for crome no.. for ectune yes.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

sohcd16y8 wrote:
Exactly
I will to.. I don't how many pro users can vouch for that.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

calvin wrote:
sohcd16y8 wrote:
Exactly
I will to.. I don't how many pro users can vouch for that.
Me... after a severe harddisc crash.

moro

Post by moro »

Hi! A little question on the matter. I'm a freelance tuner here in Latvia. I'm working on Evos and Subarus mostly, but now I'm also turning to Hondas, since 3 of my friends are building b20 and h22 machines which will require some management. I suppose I cannot pretend to dealer license since I cannot really prove anything to Calvin, so I guess each of my guys will have to buy Pro+Ostrich. That's would be ok, but I'm not sure how can I keep 3 different licenses on my PC to work with each of 3 cars. Any ideas on that?

calvin

Post by calvin »

moro wrote:Hi! A little question on the matter. I'm a freelance tuner here in Latvia. I'm working on Evos and Subarus mostly, but now I'm also turning to Hondas, since 3 of my friends are building b20 and h22 machines which will require some management. I suppose I cannot pretend to dealer license since I cannot really prove anything to Calvin, so I guess each of my guys will have to buy Pro+Ostrich. That's would be ok, but I'm not sure how can I keep 3 different licenses on my PC to work with each of 3 cars. Any ideas on that?
with the demon you can add up to 20 demons with out my help on 1 pc.

leed

Post by leed »

I have worked on 3 other ectune cars besides my own w/ my laptop. I use my ostrich and laptop to complete calibration. I then up the .cal to their ostrich w/ their own laptop. I do this because I prefer to use my Thinkpad w/ touchpoint. I can work faster. Is this a violation of the EULA? Each user has purchased their own ectune pro license. Dave

calvin

Post by calvin »

leed wrote:I have worked on 3 other ectune cars besides my own w/ my laptop. I use my ostrich and laptop to complete calibration. I then up the .cal to their ostrich w/ their own laptop. I do this because I prefer to use my Thinkpad w/ touchpoint. I can work faster. Is this a violation of the EULA? Each user has purchased their own ectune pro license. Dave
if they each have a pro license no.

fast2camciv

Post by fast2camciv »

so let me get this straight... i had an integra with an ostrich, eCtune, and my laptop...everything was legit. i sold the car, with the ecu and the ostrich hooked up with an eCtune tune on it. i however kept my laptop (for obvious reasons) now when i sold the car, the guy that bought the car wanted to buy my license of eCtune from me so he could put it on his laptop and tune the car that he bought from me (with the ecu and ostrich i origanlly had) and i was told NO by Calvin. so now i still have eCtune on my laptop, and i am about to build another car, can i buy another ostrich and use my current license (with all the updated registry files) or will i get the big NO from Calvin again. Calvin gave me the impression that if i sold any part of my original stuff (eCtune, ostrich or laptop) that i would be shit out of luck. whats the real story behind selling cars, laptops and such? do i need to buy another license everytime i buy/sell something?
94 Integra GSR Sedan 11.1 @ 130 490WHP Tunerzine.com Feature HERE! 93 Honda Civic Sedan -Sold- 11.43 @ 127 405whp, SOHC, Vitaras, 57 trim.

leed

Post by leed »

calvin wrote:
leed wrote:I have worked on 3 other ectune cars besides my own w/ my laptop. I use my ostrich and laptop to complete calibration. I then up the .cal to their ostrich w/ their own laptop. I do this because I prefer to use my Thinkpad w/ touchpoint. I can work faster. Is this a violation of the EULA? Each user has purchased their own ectune pro license. Dave
if they each have a pro license no.
Thank you. Dave

fast2camciv

Post by fast2camciv »

no response? what can i, and cant i do with a license? if i have to pay for another license on my upcoming build, im probably going to go with another software...an answer would be nice.
94 Integra GSR Sedan 11.1 @ 130 490WHP Tunerzine.com Feature HERE! 93 Honda Civic Sedan -Sold- 11.43 @ 127 405whp, SOHC, Vitaras, 57 trim.