Wideband as closed loop

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ultra spikey
http://phpbb3styles.net

Wideband as closed loop

Post by ultra spikey »

I'm having some trouble getting this to work. But it may be because I'm not completely sure what these settings do. What exactly is the \"Stock closeloop disable by TPS\"?[/quote]

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

When tps is higher than the setting @ that revs, it stops closed loop. What are the problems?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sinple, what it says; disable stock closeloop at X TPS.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

ultra spikey

Post by ultra spikey »

I'm kind of confused why there is a Open Loop row and a Close Loop row for TPS/RPM.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sometimes you want it to not jump into openloop when speeding up, and sometimes you want it to jump into closed loop as soon as you lift off the throttle.... depends on how you are gonna drive it. Hopefully that came out right =P
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

ultra spikey

Post by ultra spikey »

Ok, so I'm still confused. I attached a screenshot. Under \"Stock Closeloop Disable by Tps\", lets say I'm driving at 2500rpm, in the table it looks like if my tps is between 28-38(2000-3000rpm) I'll be in openloop? But then, underneath it, it says if my tps is between 25-35, I'll be in closed loop? Can some please thoroughly explain this to me? How can I just not use the tps function and run off the load value? Thanks
Attachments
closeloop.JPG
closeloop.JPG (40.85 KiB) Viewed 4283 times

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

for example, at 3000rpm it stops closed loop above 37% tps, and it starts again under 35% tps. Everything in between will be interpolated.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

And what about 36% tps @ 3000rpm? Is it in or out closed loop then? :D

crx303

Post by crx303 »

out if you are decellerating. in if you are accellerating With interpolation Gaskleppie means between the RPM's

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Not to bump an old thread but I've never successfully got closed loop to work, I haven't spent more than a few min messing with it each time and I'm sure its something I am doing wrong. I understand most of the values and how the open / closed loop % disable works I don't really understand the correction trim value, mine was auto set @ -80% I've attached a pic of my closed loop settings I think my correction settings are two narrow. Any insight or tips to help me get this working? I think it would be nice to send a customer off with this enabled.
Attachments
closedloop.JPG
closedloop.JPG (53.38 KiB) Viewed 4207 times
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image