aem wideband, truboost, oil press gauge on same ground??

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

tandrew21
http://phpbb3styles.net

aem wideband, truboost, oil press gauge on same ground??

Post by tandrew21 »

will having my aem wideband, aem truboost gauge and oil pressure gauge on the same ground affect my wideband readings. AFR seems to be pretty accurate but i just wanted to make sure... Thanks.

tandrew21

Post by tandrew21 »

Anybody have any input on this? I have my aem wideband, aem truboost, and oil pressure gauge on the same ground and power source will this affect my readings. Everything seems fine. Just curious if anyone else has experienced any problems.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

Yes it can, You want to have the most consistent power and ground to the wideband. Don't be lazy and ground it by itself.

tandrew21

Post by tandrew21 »

alright ill take it off the rest of the gauges and ground it seperately

tandrew21

Post by tandrew21 »

alright ill take it off the rest of the gauges and ground it seperately

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

Good Work.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

And let us know if it makes any difference please :wink:

ls_dx

Post by ls_dx »

I always like to have the WB on its own dedicated ground

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Get a motec plm, they will run at 9 volts with the noisest electrical system in the world and it still performs flawlessly.. I had a car a couple days ago and had my lm1 on it.. Stupid lm1 would start glitching really bad after about 5 grand and had to re warm up every time I started the car cause the battery had a bad cell.. Finally I got fed up and tossed the motec in there and it worked flawlessly the whole time, it even kept the O2 hot while key on engine off and only at 9 volts of battery power.. Motec for the win everything else is crap ;)...
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

Bugermass wrote:Get a motec plm, they will run at 9 volts with the noisest electrical system in the world and it still performs flawlessly.. I had a car a couple days ago and had my lm1 on it.. Stupid lm1 would start glitching really bad after about 5 grand and had to re warm up every time I started the car cause the battery had a bad cell.. Finally I got fed up and tossed the motec in there and it worked flawlessly the whole time, it even kept the O2 hot while key on engine off and only at 9 volts of battery power.. Motec for the win everything else is crap ;)...
Interesting, My PLX unit i've used for 3 years works just as good ;-)