Conditional Logging

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JBird20
http://phpbb3styles.net

Conditional Logging

Post by JBird20 »

Well decided to play with the conditional logging again today and found a few problems. When i change the folder to save logs, it changes, but when you close the program and re-open, it goes back to TUNED MAPS. It would be nice if it stayed on the folder i choose. The second problem is that NONE of the inputs work. The only input that works is the SERVICE CHECK and it turns the MIL on all the time which is pointless. So basically none of the inputs on the list work. I have A/C input for my FTS and its works. When i tried A/C for logging it doesnt work.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll check it it.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

any update on this

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

service check will put the mill on. Select no input for the mil light. i'll check other inputs.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i updated the folder problem. Added a new button. Also i tested conditional switch or/and with MIL/VTP input. And it seems to be working. I'll post when a test is ready

calvin

Post by calvin »

latest force update has this fix. Please test greasemokey and report back

calvin

Post by calvin »

up! and test