FTS/limiter question - confusion

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

greasemonkee
http://phpbb3styles.net

FTS/limiter question - confusion

Post by greasemonkee »

I've never messed with the FTS until now. I find it strange that if the rpm during a shift is over the resume rpm, it still blips a little fuel and consequently rpm do not seem to drop as one would expect.
Attachments
FTS.jpg
FTS.jpg (106.18 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
Blowupsoon 17.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I just tested on the bench FTS set to 4000 rpm Tps to 50%. if tps< 50 % and rpm >4000 it cuts to 4000 rpm and restores the cut if rpm <4000 if it goes above 4000 rpm it cust again. see log.
Attachments
fts.test.elf
log
(81.63 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
test.rom.tps.0-100%.egr.duty.cal
cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

can this be tested with the 0.0.2.2r3 that will be released now?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

The last .cal I made was with ver 0.0.2.2r8 . I'll have to retune for current version? If not I can test.

calvin

Post by calvin »

greasemonkee wrote:The last .cal I made was with ver 0.0.2.2r8 . I'll have to retune for current version? If not I can test.
no retune required. send me your cal by mail