3 bar/evo 560cc mad problems

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

tandrew21
http://phpbb3styles.net

3 bar/evo 560cc mad problems

Post by tandrew21 »

alright let me break it down, I had the car tuned pretty straight on my 560s and stock map tried to up the sensor to a 3 bar and loaded a new calibration to suppourt it and initaly its so damn lean it wont run at all just on base i tried messing with the injector offset but it screws the map way up after just idle,threres gotta be a better way to start a base this is worse than crome,one thing i noticed thats pretty screwy is it shows in datalog that when the car is at idle the map is in the 24 vacum colum thats not right cuz its really not more than 20 at idle so what up with this i hate this damn program there so much shit its comes to where in the hell do i go to fix this?

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Its going to be tough finding help when you are hating on something you obviously are having trouble understanding. I understand your frustrated, but calm down. Chances are your looking over something simple. Creating a basemap takes seconds, there is nothing difficult about it. Are you choosing the correct map sensor while creating the basemap? Fixing a lean spot hear and there is just part of tuning a car. When you create a basemap, its just that, a base... To start from.. How do you know your car pulls no more than 20in @ idle? Because your used to seeing it on an inaccurate gauge? I would believe the vacume ectune says your pulling over a gauge if the map sensor is setup correctly. and.. crome, is junk compared to ectune.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

-Select proper map sensor -Select Proper injector cc -If there is not injector battery table just leave stock -Disable Closeloop/VE -Play with overall fueltrim or select the whole map and increase it with a %.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

tandrew21

Post by tandrew21 »

yeah iv done all that calvin and yeah im not a rookie at this,this is new funky weridnes to me iv tuned the car serval times with diffent engine setups since ectune made its debut and iv had same injectors and map sensor on a d seriers and that was a breeze.so why do you guys think it would be following in the 24 ccoum at idle and serisiosly im sure nobody has seen more than 20 inchs of vaccum at idle i was thinking the map sensor is screwed up but its pretty new and was working fine before its pretty unusal to make this thing idle clicking like 100 times on the trim,i redid the map like 6 times and still way off

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

which map sensor? What is min/max mbar? What is your voltage map sensor at idle? If you know your voltage and have the datasheet of the map sensor you can calc you idle load your self and see if the data for the ectune formula is wrong.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

tandrew21

Post by tandrew21 »

bought an s300 problem solved

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Glad he's gone...... :wink:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Maybe I should get one of those S300´s, seeing how it can magically repair MAP sensors :D /Allan
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

naturalalloy

Post by naturalalloy »

Funny thread

MantisX

Post by MantisX »

Douchebaggery

calvin

Post by calvin »

yup.. No cal no datalog we must go in his head/mind to see what his USER error is.

DSMR

Post by DSMR »

*EDIT*

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

ok guys, lets not be unprofessional with the name calling..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262