Super rich AFRs during tip in

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

ok
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

what size/brand fuel injector are you using?

cquence

Post by cquence »

RC 650cc injectors saturated..

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

post results when you are done. i have the rc750cc saturated injectors. injector offset FV should be similar or the same. i dont think that is the issue though....at one point i had my injector offset around 18-20FV and the issue was still there. i have the offset at 0 now and it idles/drive fine with the exception of the tip-in rich. calvin......can we get a diffrent tip-in over a certain rpm? make it adjustable under different conditions?

cquence

Post by cquence »

non-vtec wrote:post results when you are done. i have the rc750cc saturated injectors. injector offset FV should be similar or the same. i dont think that is the issue though....at one point i had my injector offset around 18-20FV and the issue was still there. i have the offset at 0 now and it idles/drive fine with the exception of the tip-in rich. calvin......can we get a diffrent tip-in over a certain rpm? make it adjustable under different conditions?
Weird.. What worked for me is that I kept adding injector offset until the motor is idling at around 14.5-14.9 AFR got it fully warmed up with all IAT and ECT finished their correction. I did not touch the overall fuel trim or added any fuel on my maps yet. From there I adjusted my injector battery comp table. Turned on all accessories; lights, fans, heater grid, etc.. and adjusted them correctly so AFR stayed at 14.5-14.9 with any accessories turned on during idle. Once I did that I went ahead and started street tuning and adjusted AFR accordingly. So far so good.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

that sounds like the proper tuning steps
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.