Ectune installer nothing wants to open it up???

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ExplicitSpeed
http://phpbb3styles.net

Ectune installer nothing wants to open it up???

Post by ExplicitSpeed »

Clicked on my ectune install link in the email provided... downloaded it... done and saved... go to click on it and nothing wants to open it? Adobe says decoding in email wasn't properly done etc? help advice? How to open it?

ExplicitSpeed

Post by ExplicitSpeed »

Ok figured this much out it's a RAR file so I need to download a RAR extractor which I am doing now... what is next? I am far from a pc guy step by step for slow pc guys would be great haha want to register and request license...

ExplicitSpeed

Post by ExplicitSpeed »

Ok extracted RAR file ectune setup and setup file appear click on left one ectune setup and says need .Net framework 3.5 so downloading that now.... am i goin in right direction here?

ExplicitSpeed

Post by ExplicitSpeed »

hmm ?

MantisX

Post by MantisX »

Sounds right to me.

ExplicitSpeed

Post by ExplicitSpeed »

okay i think I am gettin somewhere... i downloaded the .net framework 3.5 ectune opened up force updated... everything then popped ectune pro demon now where do i: Step 3: Start eCtune and register Step 4: Receive and install license ???

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

are you a normal user? for normal user non tuner download zip on homepage on or from order details. run setup, .net framework will install and then force update to latest version. CJ
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.