PRO Version Function Disabled ?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

1337EJ1
http://phpbb3styles.net

PRO Version Function Disabled ?

Post by 1337EJ1 »

Hi all ! I have some question, here: http://wiki.ectune.com/index.php/PRO There is:
** Snapshot manager ** Extra analog logging inputs
Why the snapshoot manager is not working ? Why we have only ONE imput activated ? And so here: http://ectune.com/eCtune/AboutFeatures/ ... fault.aspx There a few function is not available in PRO BUT its not specified... I really disappointed to learn this AFTER buy the software.... I thinks it must be more accurate on the Function by Version available... PS: Really sorry for my bad English.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Snapshot was a feature intended to speed up the process for tuners. Pro users tune one car, not multiple cars. You have to understand that this program is constantly improved, please give time for certain features to be implemented.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

TopMountGSR wrote:Snapshot was a feature intended to speed up the process for tuners. Pro users tune one car, not multiple cars.
Nevertheless the website tells there are features available, which aren't. Causing new customers beeing dissapointed and generating negative publicity in the community. That's how the commercial world goes round ;)

1337EJ1

Post by 1337EJ1 »

TopMountGSR wrote:You have to understand that this program is constantly improved, please give time for certain features to be implemented.
Yes i completly understand this but i thinks it must be on the website :wink:

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i think it's update on the site. I know i changed it. But not to forget. the info is on so many pages. www.ectune.com store.ectune.com -> PRO demon/PRO/PRO ostrich. might have slipped. But snapshot manager is for tuners yes
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

1337EJ1

Post by 1337EJ1 »

calvin wrote:i think it's update on the site. I know i changed it. But not to forget. the info is on so many pages. www.ectune.com store.ectune.com -> PRO demon/PRO/PRO ostrich. might have slipped. But snapshot manager is for tuners yes
http://www.ectune.com/eCtune/AboutFeatu ... fault.aspx
3 user configurable analog inputs
No "Tuner Version Only" label... I'm sorry to really insist about that but i resell my R500 who has 4 analog inputs because i thinks have 3 with eCtune... But not, only one instead of 3 on website...

honda16

Post by honda16 »

I'm mistified by this too. Not so much the mis-leading info (it's easy to misprint info), but why it's not inluded, let alone not an option. IMO there should be one more step between PRO and TUNER, essentially a single-car ostrich-only TUNER version (SUPER PRO??). I hope that my observations & suggestions don't appear as insults. I've just never been a fan of bundling many options together, with huge price steps between \"trim\" levels. AFAIK the Tuner version has a good reason it's expensive - multiple cars can be tuned with one license. The average Joe doesn't have a good chance at purchasing the tuner version, nor need all the extra stuff it provides. I program code myself, and the current object-oriented trend makes incorporating code easier than 2 shakes of a hat. So I have a hard time believing that it's time/effort restrictions that are keeping certain features from the PRO version.
You have to understand that this program is constantly improved, please give time for certain features to be implemented.
That sounds like an adult chiding a child they think is clueless - we know certain features are already coded but not activated.

M2_Motorsports

Post by M2_Motorsports »

Hate to dig this up, but I am just trying to install my EGT sensor which I have wired into the EGR lift input only to find out it is disabled! :x I really don't want to have to disable the ELD system just for this EGT guage to work. Heck, I was about to order CHT probe too. If we say pretty please will you enable more analogs for Pro users? By the way, \"Extra analog inputs\" is still plural in the Pro feature list. Truth in advertising??? :lol: