need some demon info plz

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

808cuban
http://phpbb3styles.net

need some demon info plz

Post by 808cuban »

im still using my ostrisch 2 and i am very happy with it :D . i decided to recalibrate some points in my map today and had to runthe force update. next thing i know ectune updates pro demon version and i cant connect to my ostrisch. havent touch the program in about 2 months since i moved to texas. i checked the site now and this new hardware came out that i dont know about and know i need to troubleshoot this problem. can i get some info/help?

elevation

Post by elevation »

check for new port setting/ let auto scan find port.I knoe you did'nt change anything, I think i've seen this happen.
regards eCtune authorized tuner eCtune team Colorado Springs, CO- USA elevationauto.com

808cuban

Post by 808cuban »

tried wont happen. my ostrisch serial number is gone. just finished re-registering i dont know whats going to happen im waiting for an email. i dont understand why it says i got demon pro version...

MADMAX

Post by MADMAX »

Went through the same shit. Haven't used ectune for 6 months. Then I start racing again and now nothing works, demon version, blah, blah, blah. Had to go through all the registration hoop-jumping again. :x

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

simple... 1)register with same email as before 2)receive license 3)goto emulator info, req ostrich license 4)receive license done... is that hard?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

MADMAX

Post by MADMAX »

Actually, yes it is. Because you have to be near an internet connection for all this to work. It's good though that you partnered with Craig to work on having a piece of hardware be the license. It's just way more friendly and you don't have license the software anymore.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

MADMAX wrote:Actually, yes it is. Because you have to be near an internet connection for all this to work. It's good though that you partnered with Craig to work on having a piece of hardware be the license. It's just way more friendly and you don't have license the software anymore.
i can do the same with the ostrich. but then i can't be used for any other software because it can loose it's serial number. demon doesn't loose serial
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.