Closed loop still broken

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

blundar
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Closed loop still broken

Post by blundar »

I'm using 1.1.8r5 with rom .40 If you enable closed loop, car seems like it runs ok but there isn't any targeting of O2 voltage If you enable closed loop AND O2 heater, car runs like shit. I'll post binaries later.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

well i have to check later then.. In 2 hours i'll start testing...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

can somebody send me binary and logs please? Edit: Sure \"Wideband as closeloop input\" was not on? Then you will get strange things
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

I did some testing today. 3 hours total I tested with rom 41 but it's the same as 40 expect EBC stuff. No weird things.. I need info what is wrong.. I tested both \"Disable Closeloop\" and \"Disable closeloop and disable VE(stock)\" I saw the trim moving up and down around the target. I couldn't test with o2 heater because i don't have 1. Dave... If you have the wideband closeloop on it flips the carry.. Narrow band volatage higher means richer... Leans the trim Wideband closeloop higher means leaner... Rich the trim So that could be the problem.. Closeloop should be all good i think... I need more tester... With calibrations, logs.. documented what is going on

blundar

Post by blundar »

Look at these. Bone stock 1994 USDM F22B1 motor with stock exhaust, header, you name it. You can add this calibration to eCtune, Calvin. It runs decent for a street tune - the motor is a slug tho. Completely lacks top end.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

calvin

Post by calvin »

logs?

nate

Post by nate »

Dave, What is the status on this?
eCtune Team