Playing with Auto Tune

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

FreshDA9
http://phpbb3styles.net

Playing with Auto Tune

Post by FreshDA9 »

So i was trying the Auto tune feature and it went crazy on me. have settings set to 14.7 all of a sunday went to 16.9 then shot down to 10.1. Sorry i dont have a Data log of when it happened. i can get one if needed. Current Settings - Disabled Closed loop and VE Correction - A/F Overlay Low 14.7, Med 13, High 11.5 on Primary & Secondary maps. - WideBand is matching on ectune. for the rest of the settings i have a pic i put up as an attachment. i might have it the comands on the over run off also by mistake? thank you guys.
Attachments
Overlay Ectune.JPG
Overlay Ectune.JPG (159.7 KiB) Viewed 7759 times

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

since when did we get auto tune?
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

the auto adjust for the target A/F?
Auto Adjust selection based on wideband reading and target afr
this is quoted from the features section on the main page. or Ctrl+Alt+A is the short key.

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

its a cell by cell function, and you have to hold the cell steady and let everything stabalise before you apply it. Also you must be dead in the center of a cell or it won't be acurate.. Best not to use it right now, probably improve on this in the future.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

Bugermass wrote:its a cell by cell function, and you have to hold the cell steady and let everything stabalise before you apply it. Also you must be dead in the center of a cell or it won't be acurate.. Best not to use it right now, probably improve on this in the future.
hmm good to know. i knew it was cell to cell im trying to figure out how it threw it self lean then rich. maybe it wasnt in the center like you said .

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

it's not auto-tune... that is how the average afr for the cells are stored
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.