HELP

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

codypullig
http://phpbb3styles.net

HELP

Post by codypullig »

i received my new license but it is still sayin the error code MSGID 004h.Im not sure what to do about this. Should i go ahead and request another license?

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Request a new license and sent Calvin a mail about the problem. Should be solved in no time.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

pullig

Post by pullig »

i got the license but it still is giving me the same error code.. contact ectune MSG004h i just tried to request a new license and it gives me an error and will not request a new license please get back to me calvin asap

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

MSGID 004H: MachineID and Hardwarekey don't match Meaning the license hwID is not the same as laptop hwID
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

M2_Motorsports

Post by M2_Motorsports »

I am having exact same problem. Laptop is the the same... no hardware changes nor have I reloaded XP or eCtune... all same as when originally purchased eCtune. Purchased license from Xenocron. Chris is trying to help resolve it. any toubleshooting I can do on my end?

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

The laptop serial is made by the hardware of it. So if you change the hardware of the laptop its possible that the key changes also. Do you connect a external hard disk sometimes?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

M2_Motorsports

Post by M2_Motorsports »

now that you say it, I am using a PCMCIA serial port that I didn't have when I registered. I deleted my license though to get into eCtune and reregistered and the new license Chris sent after that still had error MSGID 004h

M2_Motorsports

Post by M2_Motorsports »

OK, I just tried with serial card ejected and realized I was getting code 006h not 004. Sorry for confusion.