ECTUNE REGISTRATION OSTRICH / DEMON / MACHINE ID

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

ECTUNE REGISTRATION OSTRICH / DEMON / MACHINE ID

Post by calvin »

Dear eCtune users, there are a few registration from people that are maybe playing with the software. If we cannot find you name in the database or email address we delete the registration. if you feel you didn't receive a license you request you will have to request the license again. --------------------- Demon users, You don't have register. you will get the ectune serial per email. See this wiki article how to use your demon in ectune. http://wiki.ectune.com/index.php/ECtune_Demon --------------------- Ostrich users, If you request a new license for a new laptop. Please make sure that your name is correct or email address is correct. If not this will cause delay in send your license. http://wiki.ectune.com/index.php/Move_e ... ent_laptop --------------------- To all ectune user, After this busy month there will be a major ectune release/update with new features and the machine ID of everybody will change(Jan 2010). This will cause confusion and pain we all know that. In our system we will disable all license and you will have to request a new license. This is a necessary procedure as some people are having issue with machine ID changing. If names cannot be found you will have to have proof of purchase of eCtune. ---------------------- To All tuners, Tuners will be the first migrated to the new system.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

Question: I'am a demon user, i've changed my laptop hdd a few days ago, machine ID is now different but because i'm running a Demon, eCtune kept working (as expected) do I need to update you about the change? Can this change in the machine ID bring some trouble in the january major update? One thing that made me upgrade from the ostrich to the demon was the fact that the demon could be used with any laptop, it's gonna be kept that way right? Thanks in advance

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

nope
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

what will be changed in the new software? what new feature could we expect to see? when will the change be taking effect? how long could we expect for our program to be down? i got my ostrich 2.0, and my license and ectune from xenocron so do i go through them to get the upgrade and new license? thanks for the awesome software and support of ectune!!! :D you are the man Calvin!!! :D you have made a milestone in Honda history keep up the great work!
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

hello
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

calvin

Post by calvin »

i'm trying to put time a side for ectune to finish this.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

awesome, i was just curious as to what new features we could be looking forward to, and what is being changed in the program?\cant wait thanks Calvin

David974

Post by David974 »

Hi Can Calvin or somebody expalain to me how to do? I've 2 ostrich license on my laptop so it's easy to swich from license to license Now i've got a third DEMON License, to switch from ostrich from DEMON i've just moved the license XML file in another folder i tried to get the Demon to work but It won't :cry: today i wanted to switch from Demon to Ostrich so i just moved the XML file back in Ectune and now Ostrich won't work anymore says connect in RED so i went in emulator info removed the Demon Number and restarted Ectune and Still the same the it says connected in RED Calvin i request a license again for this Ostrish Sorry but i'm a bit lost thanks in advance for Help regards

WILD_EYE

Post by WILD_EYE »

I finally bought myself a new laptop and was wondering if should wait for the new software update after Jan or should I go ahead and do the machine ID change now so my new pc will already be registered? Thanks

ChingyHatch

Post by ChingyHatch »

Are you thinking of the update that was supposed to be released at the beginning of 2010? Make sure to read the dates, my friend.

WILD_EYE

Post by WILD_EYE »

LOL! Was in a such hurry I didn't read the date, hahaha. Thanks.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I have a new question, is there a method for using eCtune with both a Demon and an Ostrich? This of course being without deleting license.xml for the ostrich every time I wish to use the demon.... I can do it that way, but it is rather annoying.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

David974

Post by David974 »

justa add .temp to you Xml file and you would be able to switch between ostrich and demon

cain_tuned

Post by cain_tuned »

were do i put the .temp

David974

Post by David974 »

just rename the XML file adding .temp at the end windows will ask if you are sure click yes