Well give us some more!!!!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Maddog20
http://phpbb3styles.net

Well give us some more!!!!

Post by Maddog20 »

I've been hearing about how great this is going to be. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty and see what this is all about! :lol: RTP? Datalogging? abilty to control stock corrections? More teaser pics? Thanks and keep up the good work!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Everything :shock: I'll finish the site by next week. All the info will be there. CJ
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

You mean to say how great it IS .. : ) You'll love it, it works great and is very intuative..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin

Post by calvin »

Ability to control almost everything almost everything. There is so much to control people go crazy and don't know what to adjust.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by rschoener »

calvin wrote:Ability to control almost everything almost everything. There is so much to control people go crazy and don't know what to adjust.
Yes. There are many things to adjust. I have been trying to test one thing at a time. However, all the features and adjustmens are very exciting

calvin

Post by calvin »

well if the site is up. I'll up a desc on the site

csmccarron

Post by csmccarron »

So when with this be available to the public?
Chris McCarron