Can't connect to Demon

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

blacksi76
http://phpbb3styles.net

Can't connect to Demon

Post by blacksi76 »

I had to switch laptops, now the software starts fine, but whenI get in the car and connect the ECU to the laptop, it sais the demon board won't connect, and I get a message that sais something like \" object set is an instance of an object \" or something along those lines....What do I do?? I need your help Calvin, thanks....

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

OS? UAC disabled? Force updated?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

blacksi76

Can't connect to Demom

Post by blacksi76 »

Hey Calvin, thanks for the fast response, last time I tried to connect, it was before I had to run the forced update so I need to do that now, but what does OS and UAC mean?? Sorry , I am new to the tuning side of this, and trying to learn. Do you do remote tuning?

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

OS->Operative System (XP/Vista/7) UAC->User Account Control (must be disabled in Vista/7) If you are running Vista or win7 search google how to disable UAC

jeffmac6

Post by jeffmac6 »

my demon wll not connect as well. it worked fine befor but now it will not connect. there are no lights coming on at all on the demon. is it possible the battery in the demon is dead?

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

Even if battery is dead I think it should be able to work (powered by usb).

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

screenshots?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.