problams with update, AGAIN.....

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

racepak
http://phpbb3styles.net

problams with update, AGAIN.....

Post by racepak »

hi guys why do i allways have problams with the updates??? can i solve it once and for all? its very annoying since i cant drive my car every once in a while when you update, i updated ectune a few days ago, i tryed to use it yestarday, and it asked me to update again for some reason..... i did it again, but why??? tryed to open ectune again and got this message: contact ectune with msgid 001h id: ed84ad ad6535 35af4e ######## for more details. these kinda problams happens every once in a while(to me at least), i think it should be solved,

David974

Post by David974 »

you did your update too early the relese was done only yesterday Force update again regards

racepak

Post by racepak »

David974 wrote:you did your update too early the relese was done only yesterday Force update again regards
dont think so, i did forced and it didnt work!

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

you should have forced update on the 24th. Did you do it then or on the 23rd? have you tried re-updating?
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

racepak

Post by racepak »

cant remember the day. i did the force update a few minutes ago and it still dosnt work,

DSMR

Post by DSMR »

I have the same issue: MSGID 001H contact so and so.... MSGID 001H are licenses that are blacklisted according to the wiki. I wonder why this is happening?

2bfi

Post by 2bfi »

I used to get that MSGID 001H error all the time. Each time, I had to contact Calvin and Xenocron about the error, and provide them with the machine ID and receipt of the eCtune purchase. Each time, would take 3-4 days to resolve and was a major pain. Finally after 2-3 times (yes 2-3 months of updates and 3-4 days of no eCtune per month) Calvin finally got it working. The next 2 months of updates were flawless. For quite a few months now, I've been using the Demon which doesn't need the machine ID, and thus no MSGID 001H.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

MSGID001H CAN HAPPEN DUE TO: 1) MACHINE ID is sometimes the same for 2 laptops. If the other one get disabled yours get to.. We fix it quickly. OR 2) People switching over laptops. Old laptop gets disabled and they make a drama of a sudden MSGID001H. As soon as somebody register a new laptop(machine id) and your email address is found i replace the old machine id(disabled) with the new one. nothing wrong beside that ones in a blue month a machine id is double. or 3) I detected that you have done something illegal. best scenario.. everybody goes demon. no updates required
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

ameso

i kent use my ectune

Post by ameso »

i need this stuff get fixed
Attachments
ectune.jpg
ectune.jpg (30.89 KiB) Viewed 7322 times