Happy New Years on eCtune...

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

1337EJ1
http://phpbb3styles.net

Happy New Years on eCtune...

Post by 1337EJ1 »

First, sry for my bad english. Before i bought eCtune, i see on the website 3 analog Inputs :D Snapshot manager :D Etc... After one years of eCtune use, i see: -Ony ONE analog input :roll: -No snapshot manager :roll: -Impossible to open if the monthly update no relase :roll: -20USD for change the machine ID :roll: So, i whas realy really disapointed.... And the real real real problem: Today, i launch eCtune freshly updated to 0.0.2.3 r10... (I wanna run it before, but eCtune was locked...) Before this update, i have V0.0.63 rom. AFR Adjusted, car run fine, ~13.2 afr from 2000 to 8000 rpm... After the update, i have the V0.0.65 rom... AFR go on 14.9 from 4500 to 5500 rpm. I made NO MOD on the map... No change on VTEC switch, nothing... What the problem ?

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Snapshot manager is really only useful for tuners who tune a whole lot. I am a tuner and have had ectune for a few years and have never felt the need to use it. I wouldn't get so hung up on it. There is still 3 analog inputs Everyone hates the updates, its just how Calvin ensures a few security things I'm sure. Costing to change the machine ID isn't that bad, its not a lot and isn't needed often. I'm sure its a real pain in the ass for calvin and it was probably being abused when it was really not needed. At least if it cost a little bit of money you can ensure it will be done and you won't be left hanging like crome users and tuners when they need new ID strings. In new roms sometimes there are changes made in fueling, the program gets better and better. Sometimes with rom changes things need to be brushed back up or even retuned completely. Change is good my friend. Things could be a lot worse man, you should go download 10 ems software bundles, check out some other ems systems. You will quickly see how great we have it over here. Hope this helps. DK
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

1337EJ1

Post by 1337EJ1 »

for me, change and update is not a problem. But why calvin release the new fersion the LAST day ? He can't release it 2 or 3 day before... Why when critical change has made on the fueling we don't have mail or alert on launch to prevent us ? Why on the website it's not writed the snapshot manager and the analog inputs are only for tuner ? \"C'est pas les changement que j'aime pas, c'est le manque d'informations quand il y en a\" Sry i fail to traduct that.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

1337EJ1 wrote:for me, change and update is not a problem. But why calvin release the new fersion the LAST day ? He can't release it 2 or 3 day before... Why when critical change has made on the fueling we don't have mail or alert on launch to prevent us ? Why on the website it's not writed the snapshot manager and the analog inputs are only for tuner ? "C'est pas les changement que j'aime pas, c'est le manque d'informations quand il y en a" Sry i fail to traduct that.
due to time management
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

racepak

Post by racepak »

calvin wrote:
1337EJ1 wrote:for me, change and update is not a problem. Why when critical change has made on the fueling we don't have mail or alert on launch to prevent us ? thats true, :idea: quote] due to time management
time management of what?