ectune wont open

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

nlr808
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectune wont open

Post by nlr808 »

get a message to contact ectune on start up MSGID 001H machine id: 69B1A7-A79396-9655A8-A8536A-6ABA0E-CA just my luck it happens when i go to use it

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

i got msgid 004H this morning and my ostrich is no longer licensed, this sucks because i got my ectune from xenocron which isn't open on the weekends, so i have to wait till Monday, and go figure, i just got my new ebc in and working good and i was going to install my new 2 bar gm map today and turn up the boost. so much for that. i talked to Calvin and he said my machine id some how changed, and that is causing the problem, i dint change anything so i don't know. it sure sucks though, i do know that!!! :?
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

nlr808

Post by nlr808 »

lol i have id 1000 and a 4bar map i put on made the map about a week ago went to load it and it wont open now. :?

nlr808

Post by nlr808 »

fixed thanks

wolve

Post by wolve »

i pmed calvin a week ago... i really need my ectune to work again i get an error while updating. it's annnoying i can't open my ectune. probably from the 01-01-2010 problem
12.3@119mph nitrous-assisted grocery getter on street tires :D 193whp allmotor and 320whp on the funny gas

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

you need to send Calvin a email at calvin@ectune or calvin@cjperformance you might have better luck getting a hold of him there. did you buy ectune from the web site or did you get it from another vendor?
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

HighBoostCreative

Post by HighBoostCreative »

I too cannot open eCtune and just like you all, it's right when I go to use it. Just finished up my built single cam and put 750cc injectors in now I can't even open eCtune to make a base map, let alone tune it. :( I am getting an error MSGID 006H. Going to email Calvin now also. Steve

lilpooh21186

Post by lilpooh21186 »

Mine also force update no worky

cquence

Post by cquence »

This is the main reason I made the switch to Neptune. No force update and software lock out.. good luck guys

timmydogg

Post by timmydogg »

cquence wrote:This is the main reason I made the switch to Neptune. No force update and software lock out.. good luck guys
just switched to Neptune myself because of this. eCtune is awesome, but this is nuts.
85 CRX HF b16a 15 psi 311hp 220ft-lbs 11.23 @ 122.85 mph w/ 1.76 60'

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

people have to understand. lock outs happen for one reason so the software stays current. If everybody swtiches to demon i'll remove lock outs and blocked machine id's. So everybody switch and from end of the month ectune will never expire
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

ryan89crx

Post by ryan89crx »

Any reason why Force Update wouldn't work? I get an \"old version\" error and it tells me to run Force Update...when I do, it tells me that I cannot connect to server. So now I cannot open the program, and I can't update to fix it. I haven't even used the program yet. Had it for about a year, registered/licensed the Ostrich, now when I'm about to start tuning, I try to open the program to get a little more familiar with it and I'm locked out...