locked out once again

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jpjackson
http://phpbb3styles.net

locked out once again

Post by jpjackson »

ok, where is the update? please run force update before 3/1/10. ran last night and nothing, ran this morning and nothing. wheres the update?
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

ameso

locked out once again

Post by ameso »

i got the same issue but im tried later today i hope be working

Pandor

Post by Pandor »

forced update about 15min ago, nothing... If you let your software expire, atleast make sure you upload your updates on time!!!! :roll: First sunny day in weeks and I can't do sh*t! This is just the reason why I hate Proprietary software... :x

VTECMaster

Post by VTECMaster »

Calvin has never been to late. So just wait :wink:

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

You will get an e-mail when you're supposed to update.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I'm sure he'll get it taken care of, But I feel your alls pain, I'm locked out too, got one to tune and one to rom upgrade. Worked fine yesterday when I brushed up a car.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

KIT

Post by KIT »

Pandor wrote:forced update about 15min ago, nothing... If you let your software expire, atleast make sure you upload your updates on time!!!! :roll: First sunny day in weeks and I can't do sh*t! This is just the reason why I hate Proprietary software... :x
same here, did the update and still locked up

KIT

Post by KIT »

Pandor wrote:forced update about 15min ago, nothing... If you let your software expire, atleast make sure you upload your updates on time!!!! :roll: First sunny day in weeks and I can't do sh*t! This is just the reason why I hate Proprietary software... :x
same here, did the update and still locked up

KinZee

Post by KinZee »

Yeah... im locked out too. c'mon Calvin. I am right in the middle of re-tuning for more boost.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

check out link: http://forum.ectune.com/viewtopic.php?t=2520 calvin was traveling all weekend and is sick, update will be fixed tonight.
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

thanks for understanding.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.