update to be fixed by tonight!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

elevation
http://phpbb3styles.net

update to be fixed by tonight!

Post by elevation »

Calvin was traveling all weekend and is sick. He says he will fix the update tonight. thanks for your patience.
regards eCtune authorized tuner eCtune team Colorado Springs, CO- USA elevationauto.com

BRMS
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by BRMS »

Thanks for the update. We all know we need the software to operate so we can satisfy our customers. Calvin will take of us.
Regards, Blueridge Motorsports eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Hickory, NC 828-322-9600

KinZee

Post by KinZee »

AWESOME! Lets keep trying to keep the down-time to an absolute minimum.

KIT

Post by KIT »

get well Calvin

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

up and running
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

HighBoostCreative

Post by HighBoostCreative »

^^ Not for me unfortunately. :( Whenever I try forced update it just says it's up to date with the .3r10 version instead of .2r11. Got and email back that said this: Update methodes: *Force update: Use force update from the start menu(start->ectune->forceupdate) *Rar update: download in ectune directory and extract it in the root) ectune.update.current.rar *Full installer: Remove previous version and download and run installer ectune.setup.current.rar Still no worky with any of those.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

HighBoostCreative wrote:^^ Not for me unfortunately. :( Whenever I try forced update it just says it's up to date with the .3r10 version instead of .2r11. Got and email back that said this: Update methodes: *Force update: Use force update from the start menu(start->ectune->forceupdate) *Rar update: download in ectune directory and extract it in the root) ectune.update.current.rar *Full installer: Remove previous version and download and run installer ectune.setup.current.rar Still no worky with any of those.
did you try opening the program? it did the same thing to me but after force updating twice i tried opening the software and it did and it said 2.3.r11 so it did the update and i am back in. so try opening the software anyways, even though it say 2.3.r10
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

HighBoostCreative

Post by HighBoostCreative »

jpjackson wrote:did you try opening the program? it did the same thing to me but after force updating twice i tried opening the software and it did and it said 2.3.r11 so it did the update and i am back in. so try opening the software anyways, even though it say 2.3.r10
Done it. No luck.

KIT

Post by KIT »

Mine is updated and unlocked, thanks guys

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

HighBoostCreative wrote:
jpjackson wrote:did you try opening the program? it did the same thing to me but after force updating twice i tried opening the software and it did and it said 2.3.r11 so it did the update and i am back in. so try opening the software anyways, even though it say 2.3.r10
Done it. No luck.
try force update again and then thy to open the program. if that doesn't work i dunno. would your one year license happen to be expired? in that case you need to request a new license.
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

ameso

update

Post by ameso »

my ectune is working :D :D :D

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

i am back up and running, where is the update list for what was fixed? was the normally open and normally closed for the ebc fixed?

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

jpjackson wrote:i am back up and running, where is the update list for what was fixed? was the normally open and normally closed for the ebc fixed?
I guess only expire date was "fixed". Every new release I wonder if it's now that: -Demon onboard logging gets implemented -"something no other EMS has..." gets implemented too

elevation

Post by elevation »

jpjackson wrote:i am back up and running, where is the update list for what was fixed? was the normally open and normally closed for the ebc fixed?
hook up a bulb and CYA :wink:
regards eCtune authorized tuner eCtune team Colorado Springs, CO- USA elevationauto.com

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

elevation wrote:
hook up a bulb and CYA :wink:
why the heck would i do that? :? there is no problem i was just curious if it was fixed or not, the normally open and normally closed selection for the boost solenoid is backwards and was suppose to be fixed this update. i am not going to hook up a bulb when i can just select the n/c and see if it works, my engine will handle 25psi and boost cut is set at 15 so no problem. i was just curious since there were no release notes with this update. so i guess the our normally closed solenoids are still normally open :) oh well