After upload cal - EBC normally closed is always set

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sIrK
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sIrK »

I updated today to r12 and the option normally closed after open a calibration is always set. I saved again and again this option in normally open but when i open the calibration is set in closed.
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

I agree they are not switched

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

ckretvix wrote:I dont think NC and NO are backwards anymore since the last update. Mine is set on NO and it works like its supposed to. Im also not having any datalogging issues.
what solenoid are you useing???? i am using the mac from xenocron and it is a n/c solenoid but i have to run it in normally open still. no change here
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

I am also using the mac solenoid; however mine is setup for internal wastegate, not external.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Im using mac solenoid from xenocron and if i choose NC, the engine cuts when is in boost, i dont know why, but if i choose NO option the solenoid works well and engine works fine.
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Ok I just went out to do some pulls and the software swapped on me, and swaps back to NC everytime the software is reopened :evil:

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

ckretvix wrote:Ok I just went out to do some pulls and the software swapped on me, and swaps back to NC everytime the software is reopened :evil:
yup thats the same prob here, that and they are still backwards. no/nc that is
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

I'll bitch at calvin about this again!!!.. Sorry guys hang in there.. we are so close to having a final bug free rom.. Calvin has just been working his ass off at his day job and its been hard for him to find time to address these issues.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

know problem and will be fixed today.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

OK

calvin

Post by calvin »

is NC/NO switch or is there a problem when saving opening? testing now
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

My problem is when i save and open the calibration, option NC is always set.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i just checked used a cal file open cal was NO set to NC close open cal it was NC set to NO close open cal to was NO r12 tuner version. I'll try pro now open cal was NO set to NC close open cal it was NC set to NO close open cal to was NO PRO_DEMON r12.. guys please follow these steps i just did

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

sIrK wrote:My problem is when i save and open the calibration, option NC is always set.
And the description is still backwards for what you want it to do.

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

sohcd16y8 wrote:
sIrK wrote:My problem is when i save and open the calibration, option NC is always set.
And the description is still backwards for what you want it to do.
When I went out to do pulls this is not the case. NO is working how it should (for me at least). Does that assume external wastegate or does it not matter?