After upload cal - EBC normally closed is always set

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sohcd16y8
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sohcd16y8 »

ckretvix wrote:
sohcd16y8 wrote:
sIrK wrote:My problem is when i save and open the calibration, option NC is always set.
And the description is still backwards for what you want it to do.
When I went out to do pulls this is not the case. NO is working how it should (for me at least). Does that assume external wastegate or does it not matter?
It depends on what wastegate setup you have, but when you follow the write-up it is backwards which is why there are always threads with people confused. Either the write-up needs to be edited or the ect description needs to differentiate between configurations.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

This is what I am talking about, http://www.xenocron.com/install/PWM-Boo ... eptune.htm If you follow these exact steps for the mac solenoid you will be boosting to the moon.

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Edit: That instructions are correct it looks like

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Correct, the description is right 100% duty = max boost/ vice versa. However if you actually run this then it boosts to the moon, you have to select the NO button. This is why there are so many threads with the NO NC issue. If you hook it up exactly like this with the mac solenoid and external gate it is wrong.

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Ok just to clarify this, Im using 1 bleed, 2 wastegate, 3 source, which works NO (RIGHT NOW) for an INTERNAL wastegate, which is opposite an external wastegate as described in the xenocron instructions. So I SHOULD be selecting NC because the solenoid is NC from ports 1-2 but internal wastegate setup is backwards. See: Image