After upload cal - EBC normally closed is always set

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sIrK
http://phpbb3styles.net

After upload cal - EBC normally closed is always set

Post by sIrK »

Hi, when i save a calibration, and then when i want to upload to the demon, the option normally closed in solenoid configuration is alwais set and i saved this option in always open. Anybody have this same problem?
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I have the same issue. Ectune has been really buggy lately. I'm kind of thinking of doing the trade in for Neptune. I have many issues with changes that don't get applied. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I know other tuning programs don't have these issues. Try changing the boost percentage sometimes it won't make the change.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Mine keeps changing too.. Along with the crank fuel trim.. it always finds its way back to -73 or whatever.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

same hea. i have it set to normally open because it is backwards, and then everytime i hook my laptop up, it switches back to normally closed, thank god for boost cut, i have forgoten to change it back a couple of times but boy does she spool fast :D so Calvin, how about fixxing these bugs??????????
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I wasted an hour of dyno time because of this issues

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I just tried to make changes to my antilag and it did not change. I'm going to the track tonight and it sucks that I can't make those changes

92redhatch

Post by 92redhatch »

I was able to figure OUT most Of my issues. You can't close the laptop and let it sleep then reopen it and make changes. You have to unplug the ostrich and plug it back in for the changes to work

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Yes, i must unplug and plug again the usb wire to connect the ecu to laptop because ectune shows error in connection with this last version.
eCtune Pro & Demon rOolez! 92 Civic Turbo-Vtec at 1.5bar 300hp 93 Civic B18Dohc-Vtec Na 230hp Chrysler Neon 2.0L 16v InsanePower!

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

For some odd reason I was out this weekend finally going to tune boost and I went into boost for the first time and went to look at the A/F log...nothing. It won't log anything in the boost section. Tried it a couple times, went through my settings and everything is the same as it always was so I dunno :?

sIrK

Post by sIrK »

Is this problem solved?

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

My is doing the same thing also, I will have to check the fuel trim but it started fine so I assume its ok.

boostedsol

Post by boostedsol »

my tuner and i noticed this as well, these past updates have been very buggy. you almost need a pre-flight check list before ya start tuning the car.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

everybody agrees that nc/no is backwards?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

I have mine set to NO with a GM Solenoid and I have had no issues at all. It sounds like the people who are running a NC configuration are having issues with the software switching the setting to NO when connecting to the emulator.
jpjackson wrote:same hea. i have it set to normally open because it is backwards, and then everytime i hook my laptop up, it switches back to normally closed, thank god for boost cut, i have forgoten to change it back a couple of times but boy does she spool fast :D so Calvin, how about fixxing these bugs??????????

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

I dont think NC and NO are backwards anymore since the last update. Mine is set on NO and it works like its supposed to. Im also not having any datalogging issues.