xenocron 4bar

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

chepetrueno
http://phpbb3styles.net

xenocron 4bar

Post by chepetrueno »

hey everyone, imi having trouble with a d16z6 with p07 pistons and a xenocron 4bar map the thing is the car has evo 3 injectors which are 510cc, and i cant get it to idle properly, at the moment the car has a walbro fuel pump and the stock fuel pressure regulator. When i start the basemap i use dsm ofsets and 510cc for flow, i leave every thing else alone here is the basemap im telling you, maybe is something i missed ... thank you
Attachments
mapa titio 4 bar correjido.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 194 times

fr33w0rld

Post by fr33w0rld »

well to start with..u have a base timing of 18 deg...on a d16z6..base timing is 16.5 deg on a d16z6...are the injectors high impedance or low impedance.... i don't know anything about a evo injects...i know with most or all dsm injectors u need to run a resistor box...your injector offset is set to dsm 450 cc...not 510cc evo injectors...the 4 bar map...did u get a pre made one? or is it a dyi?? are u running a wideband? what ecu are u running?? who chipped ur ecu?? as far as i remember...if ur injectors are not on the list u leave it as is...and just in put ur new size...let me know if any of thise helps...i been in the same boat as you..but i am pull'n' boost now :D

eric o neill

Post by eric o neill »

ive the same problem there no 510cc injectors to choose from so what do i put in for the base map ?

David974

Post by David974 »