license expired?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jacer63
http://phpbb3styles.net

license expired?

Post by jacer63 »

i tried to open ectune today and got a message that my pro_ostrich license will expire on 3/14/10... wont open and say's my license is expired. i thought this was a lifetime license?

relic1

Post by relic1 »

all licenses are one year... http://www.ectune.com/LicenseInformatio ... fault.aspx eCtune provides a one year license for most of our product versions. This includes the DIY and Pro versions. The one year license does not mean that you will have to purchase eCtune again after your one year license has expired, it only means that after that period you will need to re-register your copy of eCtune. This is a very painless process that takes only a few minutes to complete. Check your email that you registered with, the new file is likely all ready there.
this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

well i dont remeber how to renew license, do i wait for an email? whats the procedure for this?have already checked my email and no new ectune emal...

David974

Post by David974 »

you will receive an email with the new XML file

relic1

Post by relic1 »

as per calvin ... \"all license that expire after a year are send a month in advance...\" if you havn't received anything, request one. I'd post how to, but I'm at work and not near my eCtune install. If I remember right it's under help, request license or something like that.
this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

David974

Post by David974 »

10 day ago i got mine i received it 6 day before the expiry date regards

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

relic1 wrote:as per calvin ... "all license that expire after a year are send a month in advance..." if you havn't received anything, request one. I'd post how to, but I'm at work and not near my eCtune install. If I remember right it's under help, request license or something like that.
not one email from ectune.. sent an email as it states when i try to open ectune, to [email protected] . still no response? this is frustrating...

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Delete old license.XML load ectune register as you did the first time... As long as your spam filter isn't catching it it should go through... Buy my last one came automated a week before.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

thanks guys for all the suggestions... did recieve my new license today , so all is good... was gettin worried cause usually calvin is on top of it! 8)