License Update

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

License Update

Post by calvin »

Guys, Everybody that has a license problem either waiting for a license or license expired. (all license that expire before 4/1/2010 where already send. If you did not receive your license delete license.xml in ectune directory and register. Make sure you use your vendor package(from who you bought ectune) I'm sending all license that will expire from 4/1/2010 till 4/15/2010 I'm super busy but have not forgotten ectune. a few free days are coming up
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

whats up calvin. off subject, i thought you were going to fix the ebc current and target to read in psi instead of mbar?????? did you put a option in the software somewhere for it??? i am not seeing it
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Doesn't look like anything had changed from the previous just updated the liecensing.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

in graphs or settings?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.