ECT/IAT Corrections working for everyone?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Almighty-Si
http://phpbb3styles.net

ECT/IAT Corrections working for everyone?

Post by Almighty-Si »

Was messing around with my tune I went to adjust ECT corrections and notice my A/F ratio wouldn't change no matter what value I put in. Take a look
Attachments
ECT Correction.JPG
ECT Correction.JPG (199.02 KiB) Viewed 11963 times
Corrections.JPG
Corrections.JPG (199.12 KiB) Viewed 11964 times

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bugermass »

Check the ECT.f and see if it shows it + or - fuel..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

yc underground
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by yc underground »

I've also notice this issue.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: York, PA, USA www.ycunderground.com www.facebook.com/YCUDynoTuning

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Yeah not working here, and a shift in temperature the other day caused my tune to be quite off because the software wasnt compensating...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

do you see the correction there?
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot
ign.fuel.corr.JPG (10.55 KiB) Viewed 11905 times
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Did some testing today, everything worked for me except ECT fuel compensation. In the logs you can see everything work except for the ECT fuel comp. The part of the log from about 50 seconds - 1 min 45 seconds is when I was trying to get it to do anything, I tried random numbers from 1-90 and nothing changed.
Attachments
iat ect test.elf
(565.4 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
tne after dyno 28 and 9s in march 2010.cal
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Thats kind of strange cause when you change the settings in the colder part of the table your cold start will react as you would expect.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

calvin wrote:do you see the correction there?
Isn't that my point?

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

The corrections work fine. The issues is that stock honda code only updates ECT values every couple minutes it seems. so you won't see an instant change. If you keyy of then back on your values will update. I talked to calvin today about trying to shorten the update timer for ECT values so you guys will stop freakin out..

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I use the corrections on every setup that flys outta here. I tweak start up fueling, correct for heat soak, compensate for outside temp changes, etc.
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin

Post by calvin »

burgermass and i tested yesterday both seems to work fine. only ect used in the lookup updates slow.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

When it used to work for me, it would show the change 5-10 seconds after inputting a value.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

nope, hasn't changed.. I went all the way back to rom 46 and verified.

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

It hasn't changed for you, the corrections also haven't stopped working for you either but corrections don't work for me. I made some changes again to the corrections today, drove to a friends house got there and didn't log any correction. Turned the car on went home still didn't log any correction. Don't know what else I can say.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

ok.. well calvin is going to revamp the ECT stuff so hopefully whatever bug is causing that to happen will be fixed.. We are aware the ECT has issues and were trying to get the solved.